I finally put together my list for the HHI drinking game! My friends and I play it, and things can get dangerous, depending on the couple or the city they go to. Be careful, you might die of alcohol poisoning if you watch any more than three episodes.
- This is the master bedroom?
- Wow, a lot of stairs (yes you are in a medieval city in Europe!)
- How far is it to the city center?
- It’s right in the city center but it’s kind of noisy
- We plan on entertaining a lot
- Where would our guests stay? (I don’t think your family will make it to Guam very often, do you?)
- I need a space to work/write/study (It’s called a goddam couch!)
- I’m nervous about the kids and those stairs/that railing/that indoor balcony (Are your kids morons?)
- I don’t think I could fit my clothes in here
- This is enough space for my closet but I don’t know where his stuff would go
- No oven?
- The fridge is really small, I’m used to an American-sized one
- Open floorplan
- It’s got a lot of light
- This certainly isn’t the style of furniture I would pick. (Proceeds to replace furniture with the most pedestrian style ever)
- All the neighbors might be able to see me
- But that means I’d have to take public transit!?
- I want old world charm
- I want something traditional that’s modern
- That tile has to go
- The kitchen is really small
- The laundry is right by the kitchen? That’s WEIRD
- There’s no bathtub?
- I like these exposed beams
- Double sinks
- I can see us sitting out here
- Can I walk to the beach from here?
- I need space to do yoga
- Well, I’m the practical one
- I left everything, my friends and family and the only town I knew all my life all for [insert partner] so IT’S DEFINITELY GOING TO BE AN ADJUSTMENT.
2 thoughts on “House Hunters International: The Drinking Game”
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa. Spot on.
Don’t you just want to reach through the TV and throttle these idiots half the time?
Anyway, cute post. Thanks for the laugh(s).
And I hope well/at least better w/great news on the horizon. :-*
If they say they want to expose their kids to to new cUltures…