“Beatrice, Duchess of Bruenza” 11×14″ – sold
And other than that? I’ve been TAGGED! Hey at least it is only 10 items versus the usual 30. Ms. Ginley over at Erie Effusion tagged me, and in turn I’m tagging Toveb, Studio 524, and Mighty Joe: List the 10 things on your blog/journal/- ain’t no one knows but is kinda JUICY – or interesting – or you think is interesting – if you are not a tagger, good for you.
1. I’m a population control advocate — and pretty serious about it. I have been since I was a kid. The movie Zero Population Growth really freaked me out; on top of all the other post-apocalyptic movies that came out in the late 70s and up through the late 80s.
2. I did a car bomb (my first) in Cambridge MA with my husband, his then co-workers…and Tipper Gore! She chain smokes like crazy I tell you!
3. My grandma ran away to Arkansas recently to become a cult leader, or a commune leader, or something weird like that where I’m sure she controls the money end of things. The less I know in detail, the better I’m sure.
4. I really like guns, yet I’ve never fired one before. I just like ’em cuz they’re purty I guess. I’m afraid if I finally do get to shoot off some rounds that I will like it — a lot!
5. I have nightmares every single night. It has been going on 4 years now. It is quite annoying and stressful. I’ve gotten really good at killing zombies and gang bangers in them though.
6. I like going to the dentist and I love novocain shots. I’m not really a person who’s “into pain” at all, but for some reason I like getting a needle in my gums way more than one in my arm at the doctor. I had a root canal once and said, “Is that all you got?” Supposed dental pain just doesn’t bother me I guess.
7. I suck at drawing. I just do. But I can fudge it.
8. If I was a cop, I’d become a dirty cop in a matter of weeks. My tolerance of scumbags, freeloaders and the parasites of society is hardly there, if at all.
9. My dream car is a 1968 Pontiac GTO painted bright orange, with black flames on the sides. I also want a chain link steering wheel on that bad boy.
10. I was at the reception when my husband married his first wife. I was just a small kid, but was still bitter and jealous that he had been taken off the market.